EXPRESSION OF INTEREST – FACILITATOR SUPPORT
The Royal Inland and Hillside Physician Association (RIHPA) was incorporated August 20, 2016 as a non-profit Society and receives annual operational funding through the Ministry of Health via Doctors of BC for the Specialist Services Committee Facility Engagement Initiative. RIHPA is an autonomous, informed, cohesive physician group advocating for quality, safe patient care and advanced medical services in Royal Inland Hospital and the Thompson Cariboo Shuswap Health Service Area by representing a unified physician voice to Interior Health, Ministry of Health, Doctors of BC and the public.
Currently RIHPA is compiling a list of individuals/contractors that it may call on from time to time to assess their interest in partnering with RIHPA by serving as facilitators to work with Physicians to engage in the development of improved work environments and patient care outcomes.
Facilitator Scope of Work
Working closely with the Program Director, Executive and Physician Leads facilitators may lead the development, design, facilitation and findings reports for a variety of meetings aimed to meet the needs of specific projects.
- Specific projects may vary in scope and may include teambuilding, visioning and goal setting, process mapping and problem identification.
- Facilitator shall be prepared and experienced in providing facilitated events in-person and virtually.
- Facilitators should be flexible in their availability, accommodating for facilitated events that may take place on weekdays, weekends, daytime and/or evenings.
- A summary of the facilitator’s experience as it relates to:
- the design, development, and facilitation of team events (in-person and virtually),
- the follow up, outcomes and impact of facilitated team events, and
- the knowledge of health-care sector in BC.
- An overview of fee structure, remuneration and rates
- A description of the facilitator’s company
Please forward all documents and requests for further information to Amanda Ellison, Program Director (email@example.com) on or before Tuesday January 26, 2021 at 5:00 pm.
Note: Submitting a reply does not guarantee that your company will be receiving future correspondence or contract work.
SUMMER 2019 Newsletter
SPRING 2019 Newsletter
WINTER 2018/19 Newsletter
SPRING 2018 Newsletter
WINTER 2018 Newsletter
R.I. HEALTH NEWSLETTERS
RECRUITMENT & LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES
WORK IN BEAUTIFUL KAMLOOPS!
See what our local physicians are saying about RIH & Kamloops!